Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Saved!!!

Cade attended sleep away camp this summer for the first time. Some of my favorite childhood memories were at church camp. The friends that I met. The stories that I heard. And most importantly the Holy Spirit filling me to the brim!!!

Cade enjoyed the music. He made new friends and got to know old friends even better. He spent time really reflecting on his life and his choices. And in the end he realized that he has been saved - that Jesus loves inside him and that he wants to live his life for Christ!  That's the best thing a parent can ask for - ever!!  


The work continues. Keeping your faith when it seems impossible. Trusting God when you want something besides what he has planned for you. Encouraging others to walk with you. And loving people that are tough to love because only through God can we love like he loves. 

I'll be praying for your journey always my son!  Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment